Hon. Lady Justice Njoki Ndungu, CBS, SCJ
Justice of the Supreme Court of Kenya
Date of Appointment to the Supreme Court of Kenya: 16th June 2011
- Supreme Court Rules and Regulations.
- Representation of the Supreme Court to the Transformation Committee, and Building Infrastructure & Facilities Development Committee.
- Strengthening of units within the Supreme Court (as proposed in the Strategic Plan and the Judiciary Organization Review Report)
- Overseeing the Code of Conduct and Ethics in the Court
- . Coordination of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms in the Court.
- Performance management, measurement and evaluation of the Court.
- Liaison with National Council for Law Reporting for publication of the Court’s decisions.
- Coordination of Supreme Court engagement with other Government institutions.
- Ensure observance of the Court’s traditions and ceremonies.
- The Judiciary Leadership Management Team.